SALES DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATE (Warsaw)
We are looking for you if you:
- find it easy to make new contacts, build relations and talk over the phone,
- are self-confident, creative and open to new challenges,
- are oriented towards achieving individual and team goals,
- like to learn and improve your skills,
- speak English well (B2 level),
- are proficient with a computer and the MS Office suite.
- active sales of language school services,
- end-to-end customer service,
- assuring high service quality,
- building long-term customer relations,
- attending conferences and networking events,
- contributing to the development of the school’s strategy,
- database creation and handling.
What we offer in return for your commitment:
- opportunity to carry out daily duties in a tight, creative and positively energised team,
- chance for professional and personal development (training courses and workshops),
- incentive-based compensation system,
- employment contract with a stable, international company,
- company phone and laptop,
- fringe benefits (e.g. MultiSport card),
- great fun during team-building trips and events,
- work environment in a prime Warsaw location.
If this looks like your perfect workplace, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to meet you soon!
Please append the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal information for recruitment purposes according to the Personal Information Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dziennik Ustaw No. 133, item 883).