Is a foreign language an indispensable tool at your work?
Do you want to speak to the client in their language?
Classroom courses are always adjusted to the employer’s purpose and individual needs of employees. They are the best solution for everyone who needs to systematically improve their fluency in a given foreign language. We carry out classroom courses on the basis of EFFECTO — an original teaching method developed in the Skrivanek language school. Due to this method, we motivate participants and instructors and put emphasis on practical training during classes.
The main objective of classroom courses is to develop all language competence: speaking, writing, reading and listening. Each time, the team of our methodology specialists develops an individual teaching programme and selects teaching materials which will match the profile of classes and the language competence of a participant or group. Very often, despite the agreed topics, we carry out classes on the basis of real materials that pose a challenge for our clients in their daily work. We use various contents and tools to personalise solutions even in the case of group classes. Within classroom courses, we carry out general (everyday), business or specialist language training. In the case of a specialist language, the training may concern language used in a given field or sector.
- individually or in a group;
- regular teaching mode or form of language workshops;
- issues from general, business or specialist language;
- all language skills: speaking, writing, reading, listening;
- Polish foreign language instructors or native speakers;
- at the employer’s office or at any place indicated by participants;
- all European languages and, at the client’s request, selected non-European languages.