Would you like to develop your foreign language skills, choosing your own pace and method of learning?
Foreign language learning, for individuals and groups.
Start on your own course, with the Skrivanek language school.
First select the method of learning that suits you and your needs, and then specify:
- Course language: all training sessions have the choice of Polish teachers and native speakers
- Course duration: we offer courses for semesters, intensive learning and flexible hours
- Location: classes can take place in Warsaw, at ul. Solec 22, or in a location specified by you – the course price includes the teacher’s travel costs
- Course price: all of the above will determine the price of your course, which we can adjust to match your budget
- Training goals: taking into consideration everything that you want to achieve from your training — our methodologist tailors your study plan to assist you in achieving your aim
Individual language courses include some of the most effective methods in language teaching. Skrivanek language school offers you a choice of course types, including traditional and online courses. The individual language course gives you the ability to adapt the training material and set the learning goals individually. The students can decide whether they want to enhance their business communication skills or to focus on language use in the workplace, as well as practicing general language use. Skrivanek language school offers more than English, in fact there are more than 20 languages to choose from, including German, Italian, French, Dutch, Portuguese and Swedish. If the language you need for the training course you are organising is not included on the list below, please feel free to contact us. We can help you in arranging the training from scratch, in choosing the most suitable tutor and in supporting your quest to fulfil your dream of learning a foreign language and culture.
- Individual approach in foreign language studying
- You will have an opportunity to choose the tutor (whether Polish tutor or a native language teacher)
- You may decide on a venue and timing of your classes
- Your course will be tailor-made, i.e. fully dedicated to your needs
- The whole focus of the teacher is on the participant
- You can modify your study plan on an ad hoc basis — your tutor will help you to face current challenges, like preparing a presentation
- Feedback from the tutor will focus on your both strengths and weaknesses
What languages do we teach?
Our advantage is wide selection of languages – in our offer we have popular and less known languages.
Exam courses: Skrivanek language school also runs exam-oriented preparatory courses for CPE, TOEIC, TELC, CELI and others, for international certificates of foreign language competency.