JOIN THE SKRIVANEK LANGUAGE SCHOOL TEAM
POSITION: A DANISH LANGUAGE LECTOR
Join us if:
- you know Danish fluently and you can conduct online and/or stationary classes for adult learners
- you have graduated from field studies and you have pedagogical skills in Danish language teaching
- you have an experience in being a Danish teacher and you like what you do
- you are creative and open to modern technologies
- you take up out-of-the-box challenges and you value a cooperation with professionals.
WE OFFER OUR Danish LECTORS:
- a cooperation with experts in the field of organization of language courses and trainings
- inspiring work for professionals from various business areas
- running interesting language projects for varied businesses
- the possibility of personal development and attractive earnings.
BECOME A Danish LANGUAGE LECTOR IN OUR SCHOOL EVEN TODAY:
- apply online: https://app.focusaudits.eu/lector/start
- write to us if you have any additional questions: email@example.com
ATTENTION: Have your current CV ready and prepare all the documents confirming your work experience and qualifications (e.g. diplomas, certificates, credentials, etc.). Remember to inform us about the preferred form of cooperation with our School.
We also remind you about the necessity to sign the following clause: I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).